POWER wellbeing diary
- HOW IT HELPS YOU
The beautiful, undated 264-page hardback diary that makes wellbeing simple
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by what you should be doing for wellbeing?
- Tired of prioritising your productivity instead of wellbeing?
- Looking for tools that help you look after yourself and your community?
Welcome to the POWER Wellbeing Diary, a gorgeous, undated diary designed with you in mind.
The POWER diary is your place to create your best version of wellbeing, whatever that looks like to you. The POWER system has been called "life-changing", "affirming," and "simple to use with no pressure".
The POWER diary brings your wellbeing to the forefront, helping you build habits and routines. It'll help you be mindful about what you're doing, stay on track with what matters most and reflect on your progress along the way.
Our POWER diary will guide you through a series of wellbeing activities designed to enhance your routines and help you create wellbeing habits that benefit you and your community. You'll also get pages at the back for notes and doodles.
It's an absolute must-have for busy people struggling to find ways to take of themselves. It puts your health and overall well-being front and centre, bringing balance to your life.
There is a limited number of POWER Diaries available, so don't miss the chance. Join over 2000 customers putting themselves first and building the best versions of their wellbeing. Order yours today and witness how this one-of-a-kind journal can change your life for the better!
• Designed for busy people - the POWER practice takes around 5 minutes a day to write it down, and however long you've got to actually do the activities.
• Helps you keep track of the good shit you're doing for yourself and think about where you could switch things up sometime.
• Keeps an eye on your wellbeing, while looking after your productivity with it's unique layout that keeps track of your self-care and your to-do list.
• Supports your wellbeing journey, wherever you are on that road. Not only do you get a whole year of wellbeing tracking, but you also get a bunch of pages committed to helping you with wellbeing. We've got activities for mindfulness, community care, managing your emotions, and journal prompts.
• It's a hardback! No more accidentally folding the cover when you're carrying it around.
• It's lightweight - you can chuck it in your bag, no worries.
• It's got a lot of pages. 264 to be exact.
• It's damn pretty! Lush sage green cover, with debossed cover stamp, a divider ribbon, and well-designed interior pages.
• My ever-lasting gratitude and gratefulness for supporting a small NZ business ;)
HOW tend helps you
IT'S YOUR CHOICE
We're not going to tell you exactly what to do: your wellbeing is unique and will look different from someone else's. We'll guide you, but it's a choose-your-own-adventure style of wellbeing. We're not going to judge you, there's no right or wrong answer, and no one is watching! What you do is enough because you did it.
WE GIVE YOU THE TOOLS
Tend places a strong emphasis on wellbeing, self-care and routines and habits. We've incorporated lifestyle tools to help you put yourself first, prioritise your time, and follow through on what you say you're going to do.
CREATE HABITS AND ROUTINE
We understand that putting yourself first and making wellbeing a priority can be challenging. So Tend has everything you need to turn wellbeing into a daily habit. Each day, you'll reflect on what you did for your wellbeing, and we've also got Pick and Mix, the place where you can write down, ahead of time, the things you can do when you're all out energy to think of the things you could do in one area.
KEEP IT SIMPLE
We keep things simple. The wellbeing activities will take you around 5-minutes to complete each day (maybe less!).
ENHANCE WHAT YOU'RE ALREADY DOING
We're big believers in using a wellbeing routine to supplement any other therapies you're doing. Tend's designer, Kelly, takes regular mental illness medications and knows how important it is to enhance rather than replace them.
WILL IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Our customers say that Tend is a "game-changer" and "affirming" because it's so simple to use and really makes you focus on the things that matter most. Over 2500+ people use Tend journals and we've never had a bad piece of feedback!
what others are saying
It sounds cheesy but this journal has truly changed my life. I’m less stressed and anxious and it’s cuz I’ve built myself a routine that makes life easier.
I just got my POWER diary and OH MY GOD this thing is BEAUTIFUL. I can already tell it’s going to make such a difference for me in 2022.
There’s just so much shit in the diary. It’s the planner I’ve been dreaming of. And the fact it’s undated means I can stop and start as needed.
I’ve often look at these things and think I can’t do any of that but the Tend journal doesn’t say I have to do anything - it just encourages me to do something.
I love that it's based on science - it makes me feel confident that this is shit that actually works.
I’ve been using a Tend journal since November 2020 and I’m SO glad I stumbled on them. I love knowing I’ve done something good for me.