Try out the life-changing POWER diary and get a discount
People are calling this diary a “game-changer” and “the best diary ever”. I reckon that’s true! But I know some of you are wondering what’s in this diary that makes it so special?
Download today to get a 15% discount on your purchase x
How it helps you:
- Designed for busy people - the POWER practice takes around 5 minutes a day to write it down, and however long you've got to actually do the activities.
- Helps you keep track of the good shit you're doing for yourself and think about where you could switch things up sometime.
- Supports your wellbeing journey, wherever you are on that road.
- Not only do you get a whole year of wellbeing tracking, but you also get a bunch of pages committed to helping you with wellbeing. We've got activities for mindfulness, community care, managing your emotions, and journal prompts.
Other cool stuff about the POWER diary:
- It's a hardback! No more accidentally folding the cover when you're carrying it around.
- It's lightweight - you can chuck it in your bag, no worries.
- It's got a lot of pages. 264 to be exact.
- It's damn pretty! Lush sage green cover, with debossed cover stamp, a divider ribbon, and well-designed interior pages.
- My ever-lasting gratitude and gratefulness for supporting a small NZ business ;)
Still not convinced? This special download gives you a small taste of what’s in the diary - for free! You get some tips on mindfulness, community care, self-care, and a sample of the feel-good moves and the POWER tracking
This is a digital download that will be delivered to you via email or you can download from the order confirmation page.
HOW tend helps you
IT'S YOUR CHOICE
We're not going to tell you exactly what to do: your wellbeing is unique and will look different from someone else's. We'll guide you, but it's a choose-your-own-adventure style of wellbeing. We're not going to judge you, there's no right or wrong answer, and no one is watching! What you do is enough because you did it.
WE GIVE YOU THE TOOLS
Tend places a strong emphasis on wellbeing, self-care and routines and habits. We've incorporated lifestyle tools to help you put yourself first, prioritise your time, and follow through on what you say you're going to do.
CREATE HABITS AND ROUTINE
We understand that putting yourself first and making wellbeing a priority can be challenging. So Tend has everything you need to turn wellbeing into a daily habit. Each day, you'll reflect on what you did for your wellbeing, and we've also got Pick and Mix, the place where you can write down, ahead of time, the things you can do when you're all out energy to think of the things you could do in one area.
KEEP IT SIMPLE
We keep things simple. The wellbeing activities will take you around 5-minutes to complete each day (maybe less!).
ENHANCE WHAT YOU'RE ALREADY DOING
We're big believers in using a wellbeing routine to supplement any other therapies you're doing. Tend's designer, Kelly, takes regular mental illness medications and knows how important it is to enhance rather than replace them.
WILL IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Our customers say that Tend is a "game-changer" and "affirming" because it's so simple to use and really makes you focus on the things that matter most. Over 2500+ people use Tend journals and we've never had a bad piece of feedback!